· The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
· 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
· 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
· 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
· The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.